In this tutorial I will share with you, how to change Amazon Echo time zone to Singapore and set your traffic information.
- Login http://echo.amazon.com
- Click Setting -> Click the Echo you wish to change. In my case I have 2 Echo.
- Change the Time Zone
I don’t know why suddenly Singapore is not inside Asia’s list, therefore I select China Standard Time (Shanghai)
PS: There is a possibility where by you cannot choose anything from drop down list. The work around is to edit and saved the postal code above time zone.
- Edit device location
Key in your address and click save
Modify your traffic information
- Visit this URL http://alexa.amazon.com/spa/index.html#settings/traffic
- Click “Change address” and enter from and to address
- Goto back to home, simply ask Alexa “Alexa, how is the traffic”. you should able to see something like below.
Congratulations, enjoy!! Since 2017, they have improve the UI allow user to select time zone.
Want to know more about how to setup HA Bridge + Echo + Google Home? Click here!
Want to know more about how we implement some home automation aspects in Titansoft? Click here!