Project Everyone was started by Richard Curtis, filmmaker and founder of Comic Relief.
OK, I am listening. So what is this all about?
The United Nations have launched The Global Goals for sustainable development, a series of ambitious targets to end extreme poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and fix climate change for everyone (yes, the big YOU!) by 2030.
In short, 3 extraordinary things: End extreme poverty, Fight inequality & injustice, Fix climate change → 17 Global Goals above →15 years.
If the goals are met, the United Nations ensure the health, safety and future of the planet for everyone on it. And their best chance of being met is if everyone on the planet is aware of them.
This is where Project Everyone comes in, which is to share the global goals with all 7 billion people here on earth.
OMG, this sounds awesome! What can I do?
As simple as this sounds, you can do either one (or all!) of these:
- Download the Global Goals app and tell everyone
- Take your Global Goals Selfie and tell everyone
- Do your dizzy goal and tell everyone
- Record and star in a global video – We The People and tell everyone
- Choose a social share and tell everyone
- Be creative and share the goals in your own way then tell everyone
Here are what some of our Titaners have pledged upon!
So, what is yours?