Malicious attacks and breaches can cause loss of data, customers, reputation and income, thus the need for security. Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a non-profit organisation which identifies security concerns and potential solutions.
As of 2013, the top 10 security concerns are:
2. Broken authentication and session management
3. Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
4. Insecure direct object references
5. Security misconfiguration
6. Sensitive data exposure
7. Missing function level access control
8. Cross site request forgery (CSRF)
9. Using components with known vulnerabilities
10. Unvalidated redirects and forwards
In Titansoft, product developers adhere to security practices during development and are careful not to introduce vulnerabilities. In addition, compliance team regularly performs security scans using exploratory testing and Acutenix and engaging penetration testers.